“This is a season we’ve been looking forward to for more than two years,” said Genevieve Holt, vice-president of Broadway Across America’s Midwest region to the Cincinnati Inquirer.
Season tickets for the 22/23 Fifth Third Bank Broadway in Cincinnati Season presented by TriHealth will go on sale Wednesday, April 20 online, by phone and in-person at 10:00am. There will be three convenient ways to purchase season tickets:
- Select your seats in person at the Aronoff Center ticket office, downtown at 650 Walnut Street, Monday – Friday, 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Order online 7 days a week/24 hours a day at BroadwayinCincinnati.com
- Call the toll-free Broadway in Cincinnati Season Ticket Hotline at 800.294.1816. The Hotline hours are Monday – Friday, 10:00am – 5:00pm, closed Saturday and Sunday.
Prices for the seven-show season subscription range between $233.00 and $795.00 depending on seat location.
MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN
Order by May 20 and make four easy monthly payments. This offer is only available using a credit card.
EXCLUSIVE SEASON TICKET HOLDER BENEFITS
- Free online ticket exchanges.
- Priority purchase opportunities for additional tickets to series shows and any season specials.
- Lost ticket insurance and replacement service.
- Purchasing privileges in any of our other Broadway Across America cities.
- Same premium seat location for all two-week season shows.
- Priority renewal for future seasons.
- Perks at local restaurants.
SEASON PATRON CLUB
In addition to all the regular season ticket holder benefits, special Patron Club season tickets (available with an annual membership fee of $120) guarantee seating in the front orchestra or first three rows of the loge and include extended benefits such as complimentary drink vouchers and recognition in the PLAYBILL program.
For theatre lovers on a budget, the “Cloud Club” offers our seven-show package with COMPLETE subscription benefits starting at $233 for all performances.
GROUP SALES AND SINGLE TICKETS
Group sales information is now available for all shows. Reservations for all shows may be made by calling Group Sales Manager Peggy Holthaus Hughes, at 513.369.4363 or email at Peggy.Hughes@BroadwayAcrossAmerica.com. For more information visit BroadwayinCincinnati.com.
Single ticket on-sale dates for individual shows will be announced at a later date.