Fifth Third Bank Broadway in Cincinnati presented by TriHealth announces a highly-anticipated season lineup of shows for the 2023/2024 season
Including previously announced Six, the season includes new musicals Beetlejuice, MJ the Musical, Girl From the North Country, Mrs. Doubtfire, and family favorite, Peter Pan. These shows will be joined by one-week engagements of Disney’s Aladdin and Clue.
* Week One Season Subscribers will automatically be seated into Disney’s Aladdin.
** Week Two Season Subscribers will automatically be seated into Clue.
Season tickets for the 23/24 Fifth Third Bank Broadway in Cincinnati Season presented by TriHealth will go on sale Tuesday, January 17 online, by phone and in-person at 10:00am. There will be three convenient ways to purchase season tickets:
- Select your seats in person at the Aronoff Center ticket office, downtown at 650 Walnut Street, Monday – Friday, 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Order online 7 days a week/24 hours a day at BroadwayinCincinnati.com
- Call the toll-free Broadway in Cincinnati Season Ticket Hotline at 800.294.1816. The Hotline hours are Monday – Friday, 10:00am – 5:00pm, closed Saturday and Sunday.
Prices for the seven-show season subscription range between $247.00 and $818.00 depending on seat location.
MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN
Order by February 21 and make six easy monthly payments. (Offer only available using a credit card.)
EXCLUSIVE SEASON TICKET HOLDER BENEFITS
- Free online ticket exchanges.
- Priority purchase opportunities for additional tickets to series shows and any season specials.
- Lost ticket insurance and replacement service.
- Purchasing privileges in any of our other Broadway Across America cities.
- Same premium seat location for all two-week season shows.
- Priority renewal for future seasons.
SEASON PATRON CLUB
In addition to all the regular season ticket holder benefits, special Patron Club season tickets (available with an annual membership fee of $120) guarantee seating in the front orchestra or first three rows of the loge and include extended benefits such as complimentary drink vouchers and recognition in the PLAYBILL program.
For Broadway fans on a budget, the “Cloud Club” offers our seven-show package with complete subscription benefits starting at $247 for all performances.
GROUP SALES AND SINGLE TICKETS
Group sales information is now available for all shows. Reservations for all shows may be made by calling Group Sales Manager Peggy Hughes, at 513.369.4363 or email at Peggy.Hughes@BroadwayAcrossAmerica.com. For more information visit BroadwayInCincinnati.com.
Single ticket on-sale dates for individual shows will be announced at a later date.
Thanks for stopping by! If you enjoy this content, and want to help support the site, visit my Buy Me A Coffee page here.
One thought on “Cincinnati Arts Association Announces the 2023-2024 Broadway Season”
Comments are closed.