Positive news came today in the form of new dates for previously-postponed shows in San Francisco, CA and Orlando, FL.
The Dr. Phillips Center announced new performance dates for both Tootsie and Hadestown. The chart below details the layout of the upcoming season:
|The Band’s Visit||January 5-10, 2021|
|The Prom||February 16-21, 2021|
|Wicked||March 10-28, 2021 ^|
|Cats||April 20-25, 2021|
|Hamilton||May 4-30, 2021|
|Jesus Christ Superstar||June 15-20, 2021|
|Hadestown||September 21-26, 2021 *|
|Tootsie||November 2-7, 2021 **|
- # Rescheduled to the 2021/2022 season
- ^ Season Option
- * Originally December 15-20, 2020
- ** Originally November 24-29, 2020
According to the center, season subscribers’ seats will remain the same for the new dates. Six- and seven-show season packages are available with the seventh show option being Hamilton. Both packages’ season option is Wicked. For more information, visit: BroadwayInOrlando.com
San Francisco, CA
BroadwaySF has announced new dates for the remaining shows from their 2019/2020 season, including:
- The Band’s Visit — from May 26–June 21, 2020 to April 27–May 23, 2021
- Mean Girls — from June 30–August 2, 2020 to July 27–August 22, 2021
- My Fair Lady — from August 5-30, 2020 to November 3-28, 2021
In total, the 2020/2021 season now includes:
|Hadestown||February 2-28, 2021|
|The Band’s Visit||April 27–May 23, 2021 ~|
|Oklahoma!||June 29–July 25, 2021 +|
|Moulin Rouge! The Musical ^||July 7–October 10, 2021|
|Mean Girls||July 27–August 22, 2021 ~|
|To Kill A Mockingbird||August 24–September 19, 2021|
|The Prom||September 21–October 17, 2021|
|Ain’t Too Proud||October 12–November 7, 2021 **|
|My Fair Lady||November 3-28, 2021 ~|
- ~ Rescheduled from the 2019/2020 season
- + Originally October 6–November 1, 2020
- ** Originally December 1, 2020–January 3, 2021
According to the organization, new tickets will be delivered to ticket holders in 2021. Any current ticket holders’ tickets will not be valid and is suggested to destroy them. The following steps are suggested for what current ticket holders should take to obtain new tickets:
VIEW YOUR NEW PERFORMANCE DATE / HOW TO REQUEST A CHANGE
• Once you log in, you will automatically land on your Ticket History page where you can view your new performance date and time for each production.
• If you wish to make a change, click on ‘CLICK HERE TO REQUEST A CHANGE’ located next to the name of each production.
• Please fill out one (1) REQUEST A CHANGE form for each production you wish to make a change.
• Click on ‘SUBMIT’ to send your request.
BROADWAYSF MEMBERS: CLICK HERE to log in and access your Member account.
SINGLE TICKET BUYERS: CLICK HERE to log in and access your BroadwaySF account.
Should you wish to contact BroadwaySF, know that they have limited staff available Monday through Friday, Noon to 4pm at 888-746-1799 to assist. You can also send an email to email@example.com. Wait times will most likely be long so unless you have special circumstances, we encourage you to contact us by using the ‘CLICK HERE TO REQUEST A CHANGE’ form mentioned above.