The American Theatre Guild (ATG) has announced that Hamilton will be presented for the first time in the 2021/2022 seasons at the Century II PAC (Wichita, KS) and Hult Center (Eugene, OR). The show will also be returning to the Music Hall (Kansas City, MO) next season.
Per the release by the ATG, season members from the 2020/2021 season are guaranteed tickets to Hamilton when they renew their membership for the upcoming season. The 2021/2022 seasons for each venue are as follows:
Century II PAC (Wichita, KS)
- The Lion King – October 1-18, 2020
- The Simon and Garfunkel Story (add-on) – November 27, 2020
- Fiddler on the Roof – February 5-6, 2021
- An Officer and a Gentleman – March 15-17, 2021
- Summer: The Donna Summer Musical – April 19-21, 2021
Hult Center (Eugene, OR)
- Chicago – October 2-4, 2020
- Jersey Boys (add-on) – January 4, 2021
- South Pacific – January 22-24, 2021
- An Officer and a Gentleman – February 19-21, 2021
- Hairspray – March 12-14, 2021
- Waitress – April 23-25, 2021
Broadway in Kansas City (Kansas City, MO)
- Mean Girls – October 27–November 1, 2020
- The Cher Show – December 1-6, 2020
- Tootsie – February 16-21, 2021
- The Band’s Visit – March 23-28, 2021
- Jesus Christ Superstar – May 18-23, 2021
- Wicked (add-on) – June 2-20, 2021
- Ain’t Too Proud – July 20-25, 2021
Information regarding engagement dates and how to purchase groups and single tickets will be announced at a later time.
Hamilton is the story of America then, told by America now. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, R&B and Broadway, Hamilton has taken the story of American founding father Alexander Hamilton and created a revolutionary moment in theatre—a musical that has had a profound impact on culture, politics, and education.
With book, music, and lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda, direction by Thomas Kail, choreography by Andy Blankenbuehler, and musical supervision and orchestrations by Alex Lacamoire, Hamilton is based on Ron Chernow’s acclaimed biography. It has won Tony®, Grammy®, and Olivier Awards, the Pulitzer Prize for Drama, and an unprecedented special citation from the Kennedy Center Honors.
Specific companies of Hamilton for each location will be announced at a later date.